Sunday, April 22, 2012

One Year Gone

My DD's kindergarten year is almost over. There have been some issues at school (bathroom - my fault because I'm a germaphobe), but she's done beyond well. She's been placed in the Gifted and Talented group at the school. She was the only one in her class to be picked. She can read, do addition, subtraction, all her colors, some spanish, count to two hundred, and she's even starting lower level multiplication. She loves to learn and is a bit of a perfectionist, but that runs in the family. I'll be working with her all summer to make sure she has fun and keeps learning while she's playing. So many things for school can be turned into a game. So yes, I'm pretty proud of my little Bink.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, she is smart!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete