Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day by day...

After my Dad died last September 17th nothing in my life has been the same. It seems like so many things are going wrong and falling apart. If it weren't for my DD,  my family, and my faith in God, I don't think life would have been very good at all. I am slowly pulling myself out of this pit to get to some type of normal life again. I know it will never be the same without my Dad. He left a huge gapping hole in our lives that can never be filled. But I along with my family will find a way to live and make some sunshine appear. I know if my Dad were here he would have kicked me in my butt for being so sad and down. I remember him saying, "when you're dead you're dead and there's nothing you can do about it." My Dad was and still is the best man I've ever known in my life. He is still my hero to emulate and follow. Love you Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment