Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Five with no photos

1.  Yesterday my baby turned 6. It seems like only yesterday I was finding out I was pregnant with her. Sunday we had a little birthday get together at hubby's sister's house where she had a giant cookie as her cake and she received presents and had a good time with family.

2.  Early this morning she lost her first baby tooth. I'm going to leave a letter for the Tooth Fairy tonight asking her to leave the tooth for me to scrap. Bink made me sad when she said she was sad that Pop-Pop wasn't here to see her lose her first tooth.

3.  Worked out this morning and it was a kick butt class. I love the instructors and classes at the gym that I go to. They motivate me and keep me from getting out of shape. I eat wayyyy too much for my own good.

4.  Bink and I spent the afternoon at my Mom's and had lunch with her and one of my brothers, Kenny. The security system people had come and installed everything. I'm happy about that. Bink picked out a carrot cake for her birthday cake for today. Mom gave her some presents too. It was a nice afternoon with her.

5.  I'm hoping tonight will be a good night. After dinner and dishes, Bink and I will play with the crayon maker that she got for her birthday from Daddy and I. She's a good kid, even if she has her moments like any other child. I'm beyond lucky to have her in my life. She makes the world a brighter place for me.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've had a good week. It's amazing how quickly kids grow.

    I'm right there with you on the eating too much for my own good!

    ReplyDelete