Monday, August 1, 2011

Michael's and my stolen pin number.

Yay me. I just found out that my Mac card info was stolen when I used it at Michael's in Delaware. Hubby hadn't check the bank statement for a while and found a charge in California for $503.00. I then got an e-mail from an online company I use stating they were holding a $200.00 shipment for a camera for me, that was going to be sent to a place in, you guessed it, California. I was like...WTF! I'm not the only one who has had this happen and probably won't be the last. Check out Scrapbook Updates for the link to the list of Michael's store that were affected. I'll list the store that stopped the shipment on the camera. They caught it before it went out and my account is on hold while they work with the police to resolve this. Our bank has already resolved the other theft and we reported it to the local police as well. It's a sick world we live in. I hope that the other company can track down those scumbags and arrest them.

No comments:

Post a Comment