Thursday, August 25, 2011


We just got an automated response for all people in low lying areas to prepare to evacuate by Saturday morning. I will put the giveaway on hold until next Friday, as I will be spending all day tomorrow moving things to our upstairs in case of flooding and trying to get things outside strapped down or jammed in the shed. My biggest problem will be moving all of my scrapbooks and papers upstairs along with electronics, so I won't be online either later Friday night if I don't get it done in the day. Say lots of prayers for us on the east coast. We're going to need them. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment