Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Digital File Storage

My hard drive is fast running out of room with all the photos and digi files I have stored. I can never find what I want when I'm trying digi either. So what am I going to do? I'm moving the files all over to my SmugMug account. That way I will be able to see all the files, move them to categories, and label the folders. Once I'm done, I'll delete them from my hard drive to save space, then make copies from SmugMug to burn on some DVD's for additional back up.

2 comments:

  1. You can pick up an external hard drive quite cheaply. then you can access the files even when your internet is down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a 120 GB external to go with the internal and they're both full! I save a lot of stuff which needs to be gone over and saved to DVDs. :-P

    ReplyDelete