Friday, July 8, 2011

Product Review - Therm-o-web Medium Zots



As alway, I'm not paid for my reviews, yadda yadda yadda. I just want to say what I think about a good product, even though my blog gets no traffic, it's always nice to acknowledge a product that does what it's supposed to do.

I've tried other glue dots, but Zots by Therm-o-web, are my favorite. They're thin and the best part is when you stick them to your paper, it doesn't take an effort to get your paper off of the strip with the dot attached. I hate when I've had other dots rip the paper when I tried to pull them away from the strip.

Another big bonus is you can put them on your fingertip and place them on your page without them sticking to your finger and never coming off.

They aren't super expensive, and with a coupon, they're a bargin. Three hundred dots make a lot of projects and they stay stuck where you've put them. That's all you can ask for in a glue. Keep it stuck! I'd call this a best value product.  :)

They're acid free and come in other sizes and thickness, so if the basic medium Zot isn't what you need, try one of their other products.

No comments:

Post a Comment