Monday, May 16, 2011

Memory Lane in Quakertown PA closing!

I went to a hockey tourney in Warminster, PA this past weekend. I figured I take the time to drive the thirty minutes out of my way to finally visit the scrap store called Memory Lane in Quakertown, PA. I was glad I did as they have soooooo many things that you see in the big scrap mags and you can't find them at the box craft stores. They're only a few miles off of the PA Turnpike exit, but I drove right by the location because there's NO sign out front. You would totally miss the place because it's way back in a Fastnel site. I think that may be the biggest reason they're closing. That's right. Another scrap store is closing. This type of store needs to be in a heavy traffic area that some woman or crafter would randomly drive by and see. That's how I found one store in Lancaster, PA. It's really a shame because the staff was nice, the store was jam packed with great stuff, and they host crops and classes. Hopefully some of you will take a ride there before it closes. Better yet, I'm hoping they some how survive.

Memory Lane, PA
2415 John Fries Highway
Quakertown, PA 18951

(215) 529-9194
info@memorylanepa.net

http://www.memorylanepa.net/

www.facebook.com/memorylanepa

No comments:

Post a Comment