Thursday, April 7, 2011

Please visit Lisa Bearnson's blog

http://www.lisabearnson.com/blog/

Lisa is asking people to send cards of support to a friend of hers in Japan. I for one think this is a simple, but heartfelt thing to do and I'm taking part in it. I didn't make a card, but I made a drawing of the symbol for good fortune called Ebisu (the red sun at night, sailors delight and Japan flag is the reason for the red sun of course) and am sending that inside a simple folded piece of red cardstock with a small note written on it. It won't take much of your time to do it and a little gesture of friendship and caring goes a long way in helping someone's spirit feel lighter. Hopefully you will join me by visiting Lisa's blog and sending your own note of hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment