Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Blogging for Scrapbookers - Day 7


My goal is a simple one if you think about it, but physically it's a hard one to attain. I want to lose the weight I've gained this past month from inactivity and overeating. I want to get my body in shape better than it was before. This year spring, summer, and fall will be spent trying to control my compulsive eating that has spiraled out of control and get back on track. I'm finally going to start a new workout program and lift some weights to define my muscles. (I really want arms like Julian Michaels, but mine will still be bigger in muscle mass because I'm a larger person overall.) On paper it's simple, but in reality, it's going to be one tough assignment, but I will prevail in the end. I can't control much that goes on in my life, but I am the one in total control of what I feed myself, so today's the start of my journey. Wish me well.

3 comments:

  1. I do wish you well as you start this journey. It is one I've been on for awhile and let me tell you - it is one filled with ups and downs, good days and bad days, leaps forward and set-backs. You have to keep in mind that keeping physically fit is a lifetime journey. It's not a destination that you get to and then you are done. Good luck on your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you well on the start of your journey...I have lost 17 pounds since New Year(with the help of WW)and feel so much better for it- but I truly think I will be a member for life now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck Ice-Cat, its a tough road because its all down to one person. I liked your Sisters layout and I cant wait to meet Dina Wakely in May. I'll have to post up whatever she gets us to do. Keep at it girl!

    ReplyDelete