Sunday, February 13, 2011

Floating on top, paddling like h*ll underneath!

My life is like a duck right now. I look calm on the surface, but underneath I'm paddling like h*ll. I had to clean the house from top to bottom in a span of a few short hours because we had someone come to look at it. They all say the same thing when the report to the realtor comes in. It's too small. DUH! When you see the house online and note the size of the property, you would already know that. Don't waste my time. It's big enough to build up and out, so go by that. Then I had to scramble to get a sitter for my DD because my other half refuses to have her at his mom's house that they're cleaning out, but if I'm there it's fine and dandy. I still need to see my mom, get the Valentine's ready for my DD's class and friends, and yadda yadda yadda. I'm spinning my wheels and going no where fast. I hope things get more under control soon. With my luck, we would sell the house, and when we'd bid on the one I want, it would be rejected. I need to be more positive, but it's not that kind of month so far. At least I am still able to squeeze in a few minutes to do my pages for LOAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment