Sunday, January 2, 2011

Nook Color!

With some cash back bonus money from my charge and some additional funds, I now own the ebook reader, the Nook Color from Barnes & Noble. I was going to get the black and white Nook with 3G, but you could only use the 3G to search for the books at the B&N site, not the web, so I threw caution to the wind and bought the color version instead. So far I love the thing. The screen is bright, crisp, and vivid. I can surf the web and shop for books. Since there are a ton of books for free online, I won't be buying too many of them. I'm also looking into the PubIt books industry and try my hand at doing a few books myself. I use to do fan fiction and had stories that were close to four hundred pages, but I really want to do some children's books with illustrations. We will see what happens with that later. I'm happy I bought the Nook Color. Now I can read and read and read again like I use to and not have stacks of books laying around.

No comments:

Post a Comment