Tuesday, December 28, 2010

JYC 2010 - What I used on it...

This years Journal Your Christmas album was created using the following products listed below. I haven't had time to really list individually what I used because gosh-darn-it, I've been a busy camper. :)

It's a Rusty Pickle 6.75x4.75 cardstock filled spiral book. RIP Rust Pickle, you had some great products. Bazzil chipboard letters, Stampin' Up wood stamps, Close to My Heart clear stamps,Tim Holtz Lost and Found papers, Basic Grey Jovial papers, Basic Grey Jovial die cuts and journal pieces, Fancy Pants Tradition papers, American Crafts ribbons, Sakura Gelly Roll glitter pen, Sakura Gelly Roll metallic pens, Sakura Micron05 walnut and blue pens, Uni-Ball Signo white pen, K&Company Yuletide Tags, K&Company Layered Accents, Avery Glue Stics, ThermoWeb Dots, Glue Dots, Martha Stewart baker's twine, Echo Park Life is Good stickers, Memory Makers brads and Christmas blossoms, Cutterbee scissors, Creative Memories cutter, Ink It Up ink pads, Craft Smart ink pads, Technique Tuesday clear stamps, Michael's clear stamps, Inkadinkado clear stamps, ScrappyCat clear stamps, WalMart clear stamps, Want2Scrap bling, Queen & Co. bling and pearls, Joann Fabrics bling, Stickles, Glossy Accents, Wyla black & gold twine, Dolgencorp gold tinsel and ribbon, Simplicity buttons, Basic Grey buttons, Foofla buttons, BIC MarkIt pens, TweezerBee, Colorbox inks, various eyelets, brown twine, and various cardstock from multiple companies who packages I didn't save. So there you have it, my list of people's products that I used. I know that somewhere on one of the little pages I probably forgot someone, so if so, I'm sorry.

AS for inspiration, I have to go right for Shimelle for the idea of using tags on all of my pages. I saw her do it in another class of hers that I took and thought it would be perfect. The date circles I made in Illustrator are an idea I got directly from Ali Edwards. She always makes the coolest stamps, so I made one with a twist of my own. I look at so many people's blogs that most of my ideas are inspired from looking at their works. Ali Edwards, Becky Higgins, Stacy Julian, Lisa Bearnson, Shimelle, Lain Ehmann, Tim Holtz, Melody Ross, the women of GCD, the list goes on and on. I also have the inspiration of my friends who I scrap with, especially Michelle who really should be submitting her works to the magazines because she is beyond talented. I also used Photoshop Elements and kick myself for not upgrading my full version when I had the chance instead of buying Elements because it lacks so much of the full program. So that is it. The end of what goes into my JYC album for 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment