Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bloggity blog blog blog...

I know I don't have a lot of people who read my blog and I know why. I don't post every day. I don't have whitty words of wisdom to send out. I don't have a perfect home or an interesting life. Some times I wonder why I do it. I know mostly I have a blog to share photos with people in my scrap classes. The biggest reason I have a blog is so I can follow other blogs. I get fresh ideas, cool new items to look at, and plenty of people who think the way I do. They scrap because they love to capture the memories, not because it'll make them money or bring fame and fortune. We scrap for ourselves. I think I am lucky in that people don't look to me to give them ideas. Then scrappin' would become more like work. So here I am blogging, reading, scrappin', and having fun.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I like reading your blog..I may not always comment, but I always read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise,

    I pop in from time to time and it's your authenticity that I most appreciate. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete