Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Journal Your Christmas is coming!

Okay, I'm flip flopping on what size album I'm going to do. Last year I did 8x8. I was leaning toward doing 8x8 again as I have two really nice red albums in that size. I wanted to do 6x12, but I don't have the page protectors and am too cheap to buy them right now. I'm seriously thinking of using a spiral bound Rusty Pickle board book that I bought at CKC two years ago. It has twenty 4.5x6.5 darkish red cardstock pages inside the raw chipboard cover. I didn't think I could do a small album since 8x8 was small and I normally do 12x12 until I did LSNED as a 6x6 American Crafts D-ring album. I don't do photos on these projects as I don't have a photo printer at home. I also tend not to do bulky pages, so I think this little Rusty Pickle book may be good for me. I don't know about not having page protectors, but I'm drawn to this little book, so it may be the one. My papers will still be Basic Grey Jovial along with Fancy Pants Traditions. They're both similar in colors. I wish I would have bought some of the new Echo Park Christmas papers when I had the chance at CK Scrap & Play. Their papers are so bright and colorful. I still might buy them in their digital versions and I might end up doing another album as digi with photos to be printed out after the holiday in a 4x6 format. Whew...I think I've rambled on enough, but I'm so xcited about JYC!

No comments:

Post a Comment