Monday, November 8, 2010

Jessica Sprague's FREE class...go register!

Yes, I will be gone that first week in December, but I'm not passing up on a class that I can do from the prompts. I want to expand my scrappin' skills and I think she'll help. I'm going to buy the online book as I will get yelled at once my hubby see the online scrap stuff ie. classes and digi kits I've bought this past month.

http://www.jessicasprague.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2426


Inspiration EverywherePrint
Written by Jessica Sprague   
Friday, 05 November 2010 11:01
Every six months or so, as a way of giving back to the community that has given me so much, I like to offer a FREE CLASS. I've done scrapbooking, photo editing, cards, prompts, holidays. This time I wanted to call ALL CRAFTERS & CREATIVE SOULS to join me on a journey of inspiration.
In our 10-day class together, we'll cover five different paths to inspiration:
  • Words
  • Music
  • Art
  • Tools
  • Play
For each of the themes we'll have a project to make, and different techniques to call your creative muse, no matter WHAT kind of art you make!
I have another purpose for offering a FREE class: to help you get a feel for what ALL of my other classes are like. If you choose to, you can easily continue your education here with me in a variety of ways: Digital scrapbooking, hybrid (paper + digi) scrapbooking, card-making, photo editing, albums, photography and more! We'll talk more about these in class, too!

It's easy to register!

  1. You'll need to make a free account here at JessicaSprague.com.
  2. Just click here to go to our Gift Code entry form, and enter this code: JSINSPIRE2010
  3. You'll be registered for the class, which you can find in your "My Classes" page.

After You Register

  1. Click on My Classes under the Student menu, or in the grey header at the top of the page.
  2. Go to the Inspiration Everywhere class.
  3. Read the introduction, including the supply list.
  4. Consider addinng this image to your blog sidebar or to Facebook to help spread the word. I would love your help in reaching as many crafters as we can for this great FREE class! Just right-click on the image and go to "Save Image As" to save and upload it, or "Copy Image Location" to copy the image's location and paste that in to your blog as an image.

Workbook

I highly recommend that you purchase the book Stories in Hand, which we'll be using in two of our lessons. You can purchase the book online, or find it at your local bookstore. You can also purchase the digital edition for just $6.95.

Questions?

If you have questions, please contact us at support@jessicasprague.com ! See you in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment