Sunday, November 28, 2010

BUSY BUSY!

Thanksgiving has been a busy time for me. Wednesday night I made pies and oyster stuffing. We had dinner with my family Thursday, dinner with hubby's family Friday, and my 30th class reunion was on Saturday. Today I played hockey and on two of the other day I worked out. Between eating like a human whirlpool and the workouts, I only gained around two and a half pounds. This means I have until the end of December to lose the weight before my next weigh in. :) I also managed to squeeze in some Christmas shopping in all of this and while my DD is in school tomorrow, I'll try and do a little more. There's so much more to do in the next few days. I LOVE Christmas and all the hustle and bustle, but I hope I can get everything done early this year so I can enjoy the holiday this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment