Saturday, September 11, 2010

September 11th, a Day to Remember

I will never forget this day for as long as I live. I won't go into what I was doing or the reactions I had as I have done that before. What I will do is remember all the people who were murdered by a group of animals who had, and still do not have, any respect for human life. They hide behind a religion, trying to say their God tells them to kill, when that's not what religion is supposed to do or be. I will remember the heroes who died, who saved countless numbers of people. I will remember the families who suffer open wounds in their hearts to this day from the loss of a loved one. I will never forget the horrors of this day, nor will I forget the tremendous human spirit of a country that banded together to try and recover. Never forget the events of 911 and more importantly, never forget those whose lives were taken from us that day. God rest their souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment