Friday, September 17, 2010

Lisa Bearnson is coming to CK Scrap & Play in Valley Forge

They sent out an e-mail today for the CK Scrap & Play in Valley Forge, PA. I've never seen her, so it will be interesting to see what she has to say. Like I've said before, I'm hoping they have that candy bar set up like they had at Provo!


Join me in Valley Forge for my keynote presentation Joy in the Journey. Together we’ll enjoy over 24 hours of cropping, goodies, and prizes! PLUS take 4 classes including 3 albums!
“From my last experience at CK Scrap and Play I’m here to tell you that this crop was a BLAST and well worth the $125.00 fee. I left feeling inspired and totally pampered! The goodies alone were well worth the price. The classes included amazing product, pages and albums. -Lisa Bearnson

No comments:

Post a Comment