Saturday, July 17, 2010

CK and BPS

Creating Keepsakes Summer Camp was over way too fast. I love taking online classes. They're even better when they're free, but I do shell out the money for them too. I am lucky that Big Picture Scrapbooking is hosting a free week of classes coming up in August. They also have other free classes online that I've been working on as well.

I do have a big time fun coming in two more weeks. I'm only getting to go for one day, but in that one day I'll cram in as much fun as I can. I'm attending the Creating Keepsakes Convention at King of Prussia. Six classes, one crop, and a few hours of shopping in the vendor faire will be a great time. It would be even better if I could have gone for two days and attended twelve classes and two crops, but you take what you can get when funds and time are limited. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment