Monday, February 15, 2010

April 28, 1962 - Saturday

I was born on April 28,1962 so I checked it out and it was a Saturday. The below poem hits it on the mark. I always seem to have to work harder at most things in life to get something in return, so I'm glad my parents instilled a great work ethic in me.

My aunt and uncle were married on this day as well. So in being born, I made my Mom miss her brother's wedding and a great reception with all the family. Even then I was being a pain in the butt to her. ;-)

Saturdays child poem AKA Mondays child

Mondays child is fair of face,
Tuesdays child is full of grace,
Wednesdays child is full of woe,
Thursdays child has far to go,
Fridays child is loving and giving,
Saturdays child works hard for his living,
And the child that is born on the Sabbath day
Is bonny and blithe, and good and gay.

The number one song on the Billboard Chart was Good Luck Charm by Elvis Presley.
The number one country song was Charlie's Shoes by Billy Walker.



Wagon Train NBC
Bonanza NBC
Gunsmoke CBS
Hazel NBC
Perry Mason CBS
The Red Skelton Show CBS
The Andy Griffith Show CBS
The Danny Thomas Show CBS
Dr. Kildare NBC
10 Candid Camera CBS
11 My Three Sons ABC
13 Rawhide CBS
15 Lassie CBS
17 Dennis The Menace CBS
18 Gunsmoke CBS
19 Ben Casey ABC
20 The Ed Sullivan Show CBS


No comments:

Post a Comment