Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Jen Starr Class - Tim Holtz 12 Days Tags ala Mini Book

I received this e-mail about Jen's class from a Yahoogroup I belong to and figured I'd pass it on. If I had the time, I'd go to this class.

***************************

Just a quick note to let you know of a new class I'm teaching this Sunday at Scrapper's Cove in Milltown, NJ. The 12 Days of Christmas Mini-Book! Inspired by Tim Holtz's 12 tags of Christmas (with Tim's permission of course!) with my own spin - get ready for all of those Christmas photos and join me for this fun technique class to get in the spirit of the season!! Loads of Ranger products and all of Tim's gorgeous Christmas stamps!

**Just posted a photo on my blog www.jenstarr.typepad.com **

Jen Starr
www.jenstarrdesigns.com
My BLOG - www.jenstarr.typepad.com

No comments:

Post a Comment