Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December 1st 2009

Today begins the official Christmas season. I know Black Friday is supposed to be it, but it never has been that for me. I'm slowly trying to get the living room cleaned up in preparation of the tree coming in. You don't know what it's like living in a small space and trying to bring freaking huge tree into the picture. I should have bought a smaller tree, but I figured that some day I'd have a bigger house and it would fit better there. :)

I didn't do much other than putz around on the internet, do laundry, and spend some time with Bink. We finished up working on some foam crafts I bought at the Dollar Tree. We went back there tonight to get more, but damned if they weren't gone already. There were a ton of them there the other day. My guess is every school teacher grabbed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment