Sunday, November 15, 2009

Making a little progress.

I've started prepping myself for JYC by getting a few things done ahead of time. Knowing the topics helps a little, but you really can't do all that much ahead of time due to the prompts. I've prepared a cover, some diecuts, and I sketched out a small drawing of one of my favorites decorations from when I was little. I still need to color it. I plan on sketching some other things as well to give this book a little more of a rougher feeling than a cut and paste book. I want to try some different things with this book, so it will be a mish-mash affair, but I don't care. I want to have fun with this and be a little more creative like I use to be before I got involved in sales tax accounting and became so anal about having everything level and perfect. This journal will be my goof off play time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment